2023-2024 FAFSA is open! Don't Delay!
Students interested in attending the 2023-2024 Academic Year (Fall 2023, Spring 2024, and Summer 2024) are encouraged to complete they FAFSA early! The 2023-2024 FAFSA opened October 1 dont delay and dont forget to add WNCs School Code: 013896!Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
WNC launches a new Net Price Calculator
We are thrilled to announce we have a new net price calculator designed to give you an accurate and personalized estimate of the cost of attending and potential aid at WNC.Net Price Calculator
Financial Assistance Office Hours and Appointments
WNC Financial Assistance is committed to helping students through the financial aid process during these challenging times. Financial Assistance Staff can help answer your question in a variety of ways and we look forward to hearing from you!
Get In Touch
- Visit us Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm on the Carson Campus, Bristlecone Room 102
- Financial Assistance Staff make regular visits the Fallon Campus, please contact the Fallon Campus at 775-423-7565 for upcoming visit information.
- Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org to get general assistance with your questions.
- Schedule a phone appointment to receive a call at a time that is convenient for you.
Steps To Apply
- Apply for Admission to Western Nevada College
- Complete and Submit FAFSA
- Complete and Submit the WNC Scholarships Application
- Submit Any Additional Required Documentation
If your FAFSA is federally selected for verification, you will be required to submit additional documentation to the Financial Aid Office that may include a verification for, tax transcripts and/or Tax Returns. We will request this documentation when we receive your FAFSA.
- Review Financial Aid Offer
Once you have been offered funds, a Financial Aid Offer notification will be emailed to you. You can also check the status of your financial aid offer by logging into myWNC. Note: WNC does not automatically offer student loans. Learn more about requesting student loans by visiting the Student Loan Information page.
Financial Assistance Vision and Mission
Western Nevada College Financial Assistance Office reduces financial barriers to promote student success.
The Western Nevada College Financial Assistance Office strives to promote student success, by providing accessible, knowledgeable, and consistent professional service and resources to reduce financial barriers.
Financial Aid Office
Bristlecone Building, Room 102
2201 West College Parkway, Carson City, NV 89703
WNC Federal School Code 013896