Institutional Advisory Council
Next meeting of the WNC Institutional Advisory Council Meeting is scheduled for November 3, 2022, 10:00 a.m.
THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD VIA ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCE ONLY (see information below to join meeting via video or telephone) AND THERE WILL BE NO PHYSICAL LOCATION FOR THIS MEETING.
PUBLIC COMMENT MAY BE SUBMITTED DURING THE LIVE ZOOM MEETING. MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO VIEW THE MEETING MAY DO SO VIA LIVE ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCE UTILIZING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 873 7196 5640
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,87371965640# US (Tacoma)
In the event of technical difficulties, please call Randy Miller, 775-445-3217 for assistance. However, please be advised that the WNC IAC can only address technical problems with its own systems and cannot assist with any hardware, software, or technical issues particular to an individual.
- Notice of Public Meeting, November 3, 2022 Agenda
- Draft Minutes from April 20, 2022
- Board of Regents Briefing Paper
Institutional Advisory Council Members
- Ms. Michelle Joy VP & COO, Carson Tahoe Health
- Mr. Alan Jurkonis President, American AVK Co.
- Wendy Loomis Economic Development Director, Washoe Development Corporation
- Dr. Ricky Medina Director, Assessment/Accountability, Carson City School District
- Mr. Jim Peckham Executive Director, F.I.S.H.
- Dr. Mary Pierczynski Educator
- Mr. Cary Richardson COO, Miles Construction
- Mr. Sean Rowe Attorney at Law, Mackedon, deBraga, PC
- Mr. Rupert Ruiz Nevada President, CPLC Nevada, Inc.
Ad Hoc Institutional Advisory Council Members
- Ms. Andrea Sanchez De Loza ASWN President
- Mr. Todd Hess Superintendent, Storey County School District
- Dr. Summer Stephens Superintendent, Churchill County School District
- Mr. Jim Strange Chair, Academic Faculty Senate
- Mr. Wayne Workman Superintendent, Lyon County School District