Policy: Policy 3-3-6: Grade Change Date Adopted: Sep 01, 1992
Department: Academic & Student Affairs Contact: Academic Director
Statement: After final grades have been submitted to Admissions and Records, a grade may be changed only to correct a clerical or other instructor error (except to change an incomplete grade).

Section 1: Grade Change Form

  1. Changes may be made by filing a grade change form, approved by the Academic Director. Changes to an incomplete grade do not require approval.
  2. Grade change forms may not be used to change a passing grade to a W.

Date(s) Revised June 19, 2013; April 8, 2010; September 2, 2008; May 11, 2004; Date(s) Reviewed