2022-2023 TEAS Test Dates
- September 30, 2022, 9-1 p.m.
- October 20, 2022, 9-1 p.m.
- November 30, 2022, 9-1 p.m.
- December 9, 2022, 9-1 p.m.
- January 26, 2023, 9-1 p.m.
- February 3 and 24, 2023, 9-1 p.m.
- March 3 and 16, 2023, 9-1 p.m.
Location: Carson City Campus, Cedar Building 320
Test of Essential Academic Skills (ATI TEAS) administered at:
Western Nevada College
2201 West College Parkway
Cedar Building, Room 320
Carson City, Nevada.
This exam is for Western Nevada College nurse program applicants only. When registering, I agree and understand that I will not be refunded in the event I am unable to attend my scheduled test date.
Individuals must present a valid state/government issued photo ID and their ATI username and password. Please arrive 15 minutes early to the testing site. Those arriving late will NOT be allowed to test. This test is given on computer.
- Schedule 4 hours to take the test
- Scratch paper and pencils will be provided by the testing center
- Do not bring calculators—a basic 4 function calculator is allowed and embedded within the online version of the exam
- Electronic devices (cell phone, tablets, MP3 players, smart watches, smart eyeglasses) are not allowed
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, WNC will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with a documented disability. It is recommended that students request accommodations at least two weeks in advance with Disability Services. Disability Services requires documentation to support the need for specific accommodations.
Students may take the test once each semester. Registration is taken on a first-come, first-serve basis and continue through March only.
To send an official copy of your TEAS results to additional institutions after receiving the scores, please log on to your ATI account and go to the Online Store and select the TEAS/Discover Transcript. The institution will receive the results within 2 hours of the purchase.
I understand when I click the “Register” button I agree to test on the selected date. I understand that I am responsible for repaying and rescheduling for a new test in the event I am unable to attend my scheduled date.
Nursing and Allied Health
Cedar Building, Room 101
2201 West College Parkway, Carson City, NV 89703