Policy 5-2-3: Behavior
|Policy:||Policy 5-2-3: Behavior||Date Adopted:||Aug 01, 1998|
|Department:||Library & Media Services||Contact:||Director|
|Statement:||Behavior not allowed in Library & Media Services facility.|
Table of Contents:
- Specific Behaviors
Section 1: Specific Behaviors
- The specific behaviors not allowed include, but are not limited to the following:
- Smoking or chewing tobacco
- Eating and/or drinking
- Harassing or annoying other patrons or library personnel
- Leaving children unattended
- Drunk or disorderly conduct
- Damaging or stealing Library/Media Services materials
- Disregarding library policy
Section 2: Enforcement
- Any person found doing any of these activities will be given a warning by the Library and Media Services staff that the behavior must stop or the person must leave the campus.
- If the behavior continues, it is the option of the Director, after consultation with administration, to forbid the offender from using Library and Media Services for a specified period of time.
- Library and Media Services staff may call security or the Sheriffs office for assistance in enforcing this behavior policy.
|Date(s) Revised||September 2, 2008; May 11, 2004;||Date(s) Reviewed|