||Policy 3-3-3: Individualized Course
||Jan 15, 1993
||Academic & Student Affairs
||Individualized instruction and/or independent study is available to students in certain
program areas. A maximum of 6 credits may be applied toward a degree program. These
credits are not transferable. Individualized course must have a student completion
document in the college record system.
Section 1: Enrollment Agreement
- When a student enrolls in an individualized course, the instructor responsible for
evaluation must develop a written agreement with the student, specifying course objectives
and activities to be completed.
- This agreement is to be filed with the appropriate academic director.
Section 2: Evaluation Report
- Upon completion of the course, the instructor responsible for the evaluation, must
complete a written report specifying satisfactory completion of the obligation and
activities in the student course agreement.
- This evaluation report is to filed with the appropriate academic director
- Upon completion of the individualized study, a standard grade sheet is to be completed
and submitted to the admissions office.
||September 2, 2008; May 11, 2004;